Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ruh roh. We're backkkkkkk...


So I know I let you all down but drawing a daily Pig was harder than I had thought! HOWEVER-- we are back and ready for round 2. Monday - Friday, I will do my best to provide you with a Pig masterpiece. The weekends probably won't happen because I essentially have no time what-so-ever!

Hope this new post finds you all well! Pig and I look forward to entertaining you!

xo Jenny

(Emi (left) is the newest addition to our family. Not mine unfortunately -- my sister's! So happy she gets to be a part of the Pugdom!)

2 comments:

  1. Emi is soooo cute....too bad she's not your pug but I hope you get to see her often!
    I don't know if you know this or not but every Thursday I host a THANKFUL FUR 3 THURSDAY BLOG HOP where you can meet and greet many bloggers AND you get to meet 3 of our newest followers so if you are a new follower you can be featured next Thursday. If not, you can just join in on the fun and gain followers! Also, if you would like to co-host tomorrows blog hop let me know and I'll send details!

    ReplyDelete