Monday, December 28, 2009

One little pig. 365 days.


Well, if you thought my facebook mobile "puploading" was annoying, you're really going to love this blog (sarcasm).

After watching the movie Julie & Julia, I was thinking how I wish I had the discipline to blog every day. That same day, I checked out one of my favorite design sites and it just so happened the featured article was "Design Something Every Day!" (http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2009/12/22/design-something-every-day/). So I thought -- perfect. That's just what I'll do.

Now as most of you know, I'm obsessed with my wrinkly-faced gremlin of a pug, Dylan (aka pig) and had to incorporate her into this somehow.

So I decided...

For a year, I'm going to draw/design/paint/whatever a picture of Pig. With each picture I design, I will try to use something new that I learn in Illustrator or Photoshop. This way I'm also sharpening my skills as a designer!

And so here you have it -- 365 days of pig.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment